Friday, September 28, 2007

Not sure if this is a compliment!



George Michael dubs Winehouse 'best ever'

He urges the public to support her

By: News Desk

George Michael has described singer AMy Winehouse as the best female singer of her generation, and urged her to overcome her drug problems.

Speaking to Kirsty Young on Radio 2's Desert Island Discs, the star wished her success in the future, and hoped she could survive the current media storm. "This is the best female vocalist I've heard in my entire career and one of the best writers," he said, "so all I can say is: 'Please, please understand how brilliant you are.'"

"I wish her every success in the future and I know she can get past the media. I don't know if she can get past other things but she's a fantastic talent and we should support her."

No comments: