Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Courtney-go home!

Courtney Love Slams Sharon Osbourne

September 25, 2007

Train wreck in progress Courtney Love tells Sharon Osbourne to go f**k herself over claims that Love introduced Jack Osbourne to the drug Oxycotin at the age of 15.

She said: "I will never have time for Courtney Love. She was the first person to give my son Jack the prescription drug OxyContin. There's not a shadow of doubt in my mind about that. My dislike towards her is very personal."

Naturally Love denies all the allegations. She said, "I never did that. I would never give drugs to a teenager. Fuck you Sharon!"

Love even claims to have never seen or heard of OxyContin until she had met Jack. "It was the first time I was ever introduced to the pills." Crackheads can be liars so I don't really believe Love.

Jack's use of the painkiller eventually landed him in rehab in 2003 but he's been drug free since. We can't say the same for Love.

No comments: